Updated January 13, 2023
- Expanding access to the network and asset by helping others build on Bitcoin as an advisor to startups in Lightning, social commerce, and media
- Investing more time and energy in the growing Nashville Bitcoin community as part of Bitcoin Park
- Preparing my family for an uncertain year ahead and bracing for impact as the US runs headlong into recession
- Multiple facets of Bitcoin mining, including hardware design, power grids and markets, and economics
- The emerging nostr protocol and application ecosystem as an alternative to centralized social media and messaging
- The history of monetary policy and central banking
I keep a handful of books on the go—a few non-fiction and a sci-fi selection for nighttime reading, when my
infant toddler permits.
My podcast selection is Bitcoin-heavy, mixed with macro economic trends and privacy, and delivered via the Lightning-powered Fountain app. And always new music.
- Bitcoin Audible
- Closing the Loop
- The Bitcoin Standard Podcast
- The Kevin Rooke Show
- My “Best of 2022” playlist
Inspired by Derek Sivers’ now page project