August 24, 2023
- Starting a new chapter as Head of Sales at Lightning Network startup, Amboss
- Serving as an advisor to other startups building on Bitcoin and Lightning, including Clovyr, Orange Pill App, and Synota
- Investing time and energy in the fast-growing Nashville Bitcoin community as part of Bitcoin Park
- Working to be present, focused, and the best father and husband I can be
- Lightning Network protocol and implementation advancements like LDK and Rapid Gossip Sync
- The potential for machine-to-machine payments powered by Lightning
- I’m extremely bullish on the future of development on the nostr protocol.
I keep a handful of books on the go—a few non-fiction and a sci-fi selection for nighttime reading, when my
infant toddler permits.
- Thomas Paine: A Lifetime of Radicalism
- Working my way through the The Murderbot Diaries Series
- Mastering the Lightning Network—still at it
My podcast selection is Bitcoin-heavy, mixed with macro economic trends and privacy, and delivered via the Lightning-powered Fountain app. And always new music.
“The worst labyrinth is not that intricate form that can entrap us forever, but a single and precise straight line.” —Jorge Luis Borges
“The world does not deliver meaning to you. You have to make it meaningful… and decide what you want and need and must do.” —Zadie Smith
Inspired by Derek Sivers’ now page project