Updated March 6, 2021
- Building out supply- and demand-side partnerships at Dataswift for user-owned personal data marketplaces
- Developing new education curriculum and content for our developer program
- Putting my money where my privacy-focused mouth is: completing my move off Google and Facebook to products like ProtonMail and Micro.blog
- Traveling and exploring Morocco
- Deep-diving into the Roam universe. It took me a while to get into it, but I’m now sold. It’s changing how I capture and connect ideas.
- Studying and experimenting with a host of new decentralized tech, including Nostr messaging and Sovryn trading and lending
- Bitcoin’s Discreet Log Contracts (DLCs) and Schnorr Signatures
I keep a handful of books on the go—a few non-fiction and a sci-fi selection for nighttime reading.
- The Money Hackers
- Cryptoeconomics: Fundamental Principles of Bitcoin
- Bitcoin: Hard Money You Can’t F*ck With
- Water Memory
My podcast selection is Bitcoin-heavy these days, mixed with emerging technology and macro trends. And always new music.
Inspired by Derek Sivers’ now page project