What I’m working on – updated January 21
- New data acquisition methods for Trustream
- Recording new interview episodes of Penny Lane. If you’re involved in streaming music and would like to join us, get in touch.
- Developing a series of articles on better business development for startups
- Advising and consulting startups in VR, podcasting, and live music production
- Trips to LA and NYC over the coming weeks. If you’ll be at the Open Music Initiative members’ meeting on Feb 6, let’s connect.
- Improving my copywriting skills. Henneke Duistermaat’s guides and ebooks have been some of the best materials I’ve found on effective writing for the web.
- Crypto prediction markets and platforms (e.g. Augur, Hivemind, Stox, Gnosis)
- Hit Makers – a fascinating read about why we love what we love in media
- Streaming, Sharing, Stealing – released in 2016, it’s still a fresh, must-read for anyone in the field of entertainment
- Machine, Platform, Crowd – next on my list
- The Daily Stoic – I’ll take an edge where I can find it
- Recode Media
- Build Your SaaS
- The Future of What
- Innovating Music
- How I Built This
- Giving Pandora another try, and enjoying it. It’s still the best recommendation engine in the game.
Inspired by Derek Sivers’ now page project