Jump to: Navigation
- Outsourcing development? First, you need a blueprint.
- Consensus, leadership, and levers are how open standards thrive. They’ve eluded the music industry – until now.
- Unlocking the Future of the Music Industry
- Music and Tech – Completely Different Animals?
- Nashville – The Next Music Tech Hub
- Microsoft, iPhone and Digging New Wells
- The Music Industry Has a Debt Problem
- What the Music Business Can Learn from Free-to-Play
- Publishers, you're in the software business now.
- Why You Need Channel Sales Targets Now
- Make it About the Markets and the Money
- Who You Know Isn't Enough
- My Talk at Gamercamp Lv3
- Want The Deal? Push For It.
- Who Owns Your Future?
- The 3 P’s of Partnerships
- Why Your Partnerships Keep Failing
- Pay Your Partners for Performance
- Protect What You Pitch
- Why Exclusivity is a Four-Letter Word
- You Got the Meeting. Now What?
- Know Your Ecosytem
- The End of the Independent Software Vendor
- 9 Lessons I've Learned About Negotiation
- Help Them Help You: Equipping Your Partners for Success
- 5 Keys to Better Biz Dev
- Startups, Channels and the Importance of Traction
- Are You Partner-Ready?